SAVE THE DATE!
“Multilevel governance and capacity building for regional SECAP implementation” is the experience of EMPOWERING method and results, in the framework of the Covenant of Mayors, which will be presented at the Financing Climate Adaptation session, on 20th February, from 11:30-12:15.
The two days event presents 30 successful projects in six thematic parallel strands of dedicated interactive workshops featuring:
– Sustainable energy planning
– Financing clean urban transport
– Financing energy efficiency in the public sector
– Home renovation schemes in cities and regions
– Financing climate adaptation
– Innovative financing schemes facilitating the market for climate and sustainable energy finance
Click here for more information.